Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Graffiti Vocabulary Center
Transcript of Graffiti Vocabulary Center
Allow them to choose a vocabulary word from the unit that is being taught . Then, have them write it down on your poster paper in a creative font. I have also found a video that is appropriate to show while they are working. It shows a man drawing the alphabet in a graffiti font. It is shown on the last slide.
They should write the definition of the vocabulary word. In your OWN words.
Have them draw a visual that represents the vocabulary word chosen.
Once they have finished Step 1, 2, and 3. They can color and finalize their work.