Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Graffiti Vocabulary Center
Transcript of Graffiti Vocabulary Center
Allow them to choose a vocabulary word from the unit that is being taught . Then, have them write it down on your poster paper in a creative font. I have also found a video that is appropriate to show while they are working. It shows a man drawing the alphabet in a graffiti font. It is shown on the last slide.
They should write the definition of the vocabulary word. In your OWN words.
Have them draw a visual that represents the vocabulary word chosen.
Once they have finished Step 1, 2, and 3. They can color and finalize their work.