Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TEXT FORMATTING
(e.g., letters, numbers, and punctuation marks), with no formatting codes.
FORMAT - describe the page layout or style of
text in a word processing document.
2 WAYS TO FORMAT TEXT 1. PHYSICAL STYLE 1.<B> - Boldface
2.<I> - Italic
3.<TT> - Monospaced Text
4.<U> - Underline
5.<BIG> - Big Text
6.<SMALL> - Small Text
7.<SUB> - Subscript
8.<SUP> - Superscript
9.<STRIKE> - Strikethrough
10.<BLINK> - Blinking Text 2. LOGICAL STYLE 1.<STRONG> - Strongly Emphasized
2.<EM> - Emphasized Text
3.<CODE> - Computer Code
4.<CITE> - Citations
5.<DFN> - Definition
6.<VAR> - Variable Values
7.<BLOCKQUOTE> - Block Quotes
8.<ADDRESS> - Address I.Direction: On the box below, choose the word that corresponds to your answer.
II.Give the two (2) ways on how to apply formatting styles? (2pts.)