Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Documentary Genre + Narrative
Transcript of Documentary Genre + Narrative
- Formalist Documentaries
- Subjective Documentaries Realist Documentaries Minimal if any treatment on recorded material. Formalist Documentaries Specific narrative structure/ story behind the recorded material Subjective Documentaries An expression of the film maker's personal views A Documentary includes: Voice-over, interviews, expositions, archival footage, reconstructions and montage Narrative: Explores conventions of:
- Genre (How the story is told) Linear Structure: Beginning
End Open Structure: Audience are left without a clear conclusion and are allowed to make up their own mind about the matter Closed Structure: A definitive ending. Clear summarisation for the audience.. Circular Structure Narrative begins at the end