Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Basketball
Transcript of Copy of Basketball
Basketball grew from shooting a ball into a peach basket to shooting a ball into a hoop.
First began as the ABA. Then eventually changed into the NBA.
From short shorts to lengthy shorts.
The game has also changed dramatically from the early stages to the present.
As the game progresses; the game will keep on advancing and gain more popularity. Basketball can be very good for your health because of the running you do as you play.
It can help you burn calories, build muscle as well as endurance.
It can help improve your coordination, reflexes and balance whether you use that on and off the court.
Exercising isn't always done while you play. There are other ways in which you can work out. My favorite for instance; doing suicides and stretching before playing. Basketball can affect your health positively in numerous ways. Main Points Teamwork Evolution of basketball Basketball has grown significantly over the years and I believe that I won't ever stop. As a worldwide sport it will stay in the society as a competitive sport. The evolution of the game, health benefits, and the main concept of teamwork are significant in this sport. •Teamwork is essential for a team in basketball.
•Chemistry amongst teammates is great. Brings players to play with confidence with each other.
•As you all know. There is no “I” in “Team”
•When teams play together most likely they’re going to win.
•Having everyone involved as you play is amazing because it shows one’s knowledge of the game and it shows the fundamental of ball movement. Nothing will work unless you do.
- John Wooden Bibliography • "Basketball - health benefits | Better Health Channel." Home | Better Health Channel. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Mar. 2013. <http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhc
• "Cardiovascular Training For Basketball | LIVESTRONG.COM." LIVESTRONG.COM - Lose Weight & Get Fit with Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Tools | LIVESTRONG.COM. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Mar. 2013. <http://www.livestrong.com/article/87088-cardiovascular-training-basketball/>.
• "Google Images." Google. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Mar. 2013. <http://google.com/images>.
• "The History of Basketball."NBAhoopsonline, Basketball History at it's best . N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Mar. 2013. <http://www.nbahoopsonline.com/Articles/
• "The Importance Of Teamwork In Basketball | LIVESTRONG.COM."LIVESTRONG.COM - Lose Weight & Get Fit with Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Tools | LIVESTRONG.COM. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Mar. 2013. <http://www.livestrong.com/article/427784-the-importance-of-teamwork-in-basketball/>.
• "Top 10 Basketball Quotes."HomeTeamsONLINE - Sports Web Site Templates for Teams, Leagues, Free Sports Websites, Stats Software Program. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Mar. 2013. <http://hometeamsonline.com/teams/default.asp?u=BKGREENUS&t=c&s=basketball&p=cust
• "YouTube." YouTube. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Mar. 2013. <http://youtube.com>. Health Origins Equipment Costs Famous Team Rules