Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Time Management
Can't Do Everything You are limited. There is not enough time, not enough money, not enough resources to do everything you want to do. You can only do so much, as a result.... you have to make choices.
Sometimes they are easy and sometimes they are hard. If you try to be good at everything, you will excel at nothing. Focus on the important things 2 Flow =
15 minutes 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Multitasking is a myth Eliminate time wasters Get a system Write it down Use a calendar Start with a plan Prioritize Create useful land minds Time Management