Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Recreational Plays during
Transcript of Recreational Plays during
and death of Christ.
This play is presented before 12:00 on Christmas Eve.
This is a representation of the search of the Virgin Mary and St.
Joseph for an inn wherein to deliver the baby Jesus.
An Easter play that dramatizes the
meeting the Risen Christ and His
b5: Princess Dianne Villaceran
Recreational Plays During the Spanish Period
This is a special presentation for the Pilareños of
Sorsogon during May time to get together.
The word tibag means “to excavate.” This ritual was
brought here by the Spaniard to remind the people
about the search of St. Helena for the cross in which
A musical comedy or melodramas ; 3 acts dealt with man’s passions
and emotions like love, hate, revenge, cruelty, avarice and social or
A short musical comedy popularized during the 18th century. This is an
exaggerated comedy shown between acts of long plays and were mostly
performed by characters from lower classes.
This is a poetic vehicle of socio-religious nature
celebrated during the death of a person
A poetic vehicle of socio-religious nature that reduces loneliness in
prayer for a deceased person. This replaced the Karagatan.
A presentation presented on a special stage. It is performed during
This is a poetic joust or contest of skills and debate on a
particular topic or issue
A chant in free; a poetry chanted in funeral wakes lamenting the passing
of the dead.
Awit and Corride
Both are narrative poetry; some use the two
interchangeably. They are mostly about romance
1) How did the Filipino culture reinforce recreational plays?
2) How did our belief in a Supreme deity facilitate the adoption of recreational plays?
3) Are recreational plays still visible in modern days?
4) How does modern technology reinforce recreational plays?