Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FAITH'S FALL OUT BOY PREZI
Transcript of FAITH'S FALL OUT BOY PREZI
What's Fall Out Boy?
Well, I'm glad you asked.
Fall Out Boy is a "pop-punk" band who rose to the top of the charts in 2003, formed in Chicago,Willmette, and Glenview in 2001, the band contained of Patrick Stumph (Who dropped the h in his name upon becoming famous), Pete Wentz, Joe Trohman, and "Hey Chris"as known to fans. Later, "Hey chris" left the band and Andy Hurley joined permanently. The band took an indefinte hiatus on November, 20, 2009. They finally ended sed hiatus of February 4, 2013. Thank jesus.
FALL OUT BOY has many albums.
Their first is
Evening Out With Your Girlfriend..2001
Take This To Your Grave.....2003
From Under The Cork Tree....2005
Infinity On High.......2007
Folie a Deux.........2008
Save Rock and Roll.........2013
And many other EPs and tracks.And a live album and DVD.
Fun Fob Facts
1. They got their name from fans, who got it from the Simpsons. One time in concert, some random killed yelled out FALL OUT BOY, and it just kinda stuck.
2. Patrick's birth name is Patrick Martin Stumph, but he changed it to better fit his fame to Patrick Vaughn Stump.
3. Patrick hates BBQ sauce, but loves pumpkin squares his mom makes
4. Andy is vegan straightedge
5. Pete once drank his pee onstage it is recorded and hillarious
6.Pete tried to kill himself before infinity on high, he swallowed 27 atavan in a best buy parking lot. The song Hum Hallelujah is written about that.
7. Pete has a 4 year old son named Bronx Mowgli Wentz
8. Joe Trohman does this crazy thing with his guitar named lovingly "Trohmania"by Hurley.