Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2nd Grade - Drawing Overlap
Transcript of 2nd Grade - Drawing Overlap
v. - to extend over so as to cover partly
No Overlap vs. High Overlap
American Gothic, Grant Wood, 1930
Which person is in front?
Which person is in back?
How do you know?
Create a drawing of someone in your community overlapping you.
Think about who you will want to be in front and who will be in back.
Be sure to use the shape man for help drawing the different parts of the body.