Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
LGBT Community in Hong Kong
Transcript of LGBT Community in Hong Kong
Lesbian & Gay Film Festival
1. Are you willing to admit coming out to people around you? Or have you already and how did that feel?
2. Is there any unfair treatment as LGBT identity living in HongKong? Or is there any support by the community?
3. If you are one of the LGBT, have you considered to get legally married with your partner? And is there any law support you?
4. What kind of LGBT activities do you have do and how do you know new people from the group?
in different area
1. Shall we know some of your attitudes towards LGBT community in Hong Kong?
2. What would be the reasons of why people can accept LGBT among celebrities, they treat the phenomenon as kind of art, but people can’t accept that happens on themselves?
We're All Different,
Yet The Same
Raymond Chan Chi-chuen：
The first “coming out”
senator in Hong Kong
Ho Wan See
"Dare To Love"
Pride Parade 2012