Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sites in Florence
Transcript of Sites in Florence
Basillica of Santa Croce
You should go see the Basillica Santa Croce because Michelangelo and Galliileo buried there. It is the largest Franciscan church in the world.
San Miniato al Monte
It adjoins the Olivetan monastery. It also has very beautiful arches and volts.
I want to visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria in Florence because I want to see its beautiful architecture of the building and the paintings that the artists created. The church was the center of Florence and religion.
Piazza Della Signoria
Piazza Della Signoria is an L-shaped square in front of Palazzo Vecchio. It is a big stop for tourists to come and visit. There are lots of statues and buildings that people come to see.