Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Flash is not dead!
Transcript of Flash is not dead!
No need a MAC for development
You dont really need a Apple Developer Cert that cost you 99USD.
familiar flash environment for the designers that give them a good headstart.
abilities to access the native devices capabilities
cross devices platform development with the same code You still have to purchase flash licenses.
You still have to get a developer cert if you plan to upload your app to apple appstore.
You still have to wait for apple to get back to you for appstore approval. PROS CONS An Opportunists Regardless of ongoing debates of technology battles, we should seek the best approach to meet (our) needs. mobile development using Flash Mindset