Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Acute Renal Failure Presentation
Transcript of Acute Renal Failure Presentation
Hypovolemia, decreased cardiac output, decreased peripheral vascular resistance, hemorrhage, gi losses, burns, septic shock
renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system is activated.
can lead to intrarenal disease. Intrarenal conditions that cause direct damage to the renal tissue
contrast media, drugs, lupus, severe crush injury Postrenal mechanical obstruction of urinary outflow
BPH, bladder CA, strictures Clinical course initiating phase, oliguric phase, diuretic phase, recovery phase Nursing Plan of Care assessment- VS, I/O, mental status, lung auscultation, labs
implementation-daily weights, diet modification, oral care, med modification Just for fun!