Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
VALID, ACCURATE, AND RELEVANT?
Transcript of VALID, ACCURATE, AND RELEVANT?
Valid- (of an argument or point) having a sound basis in logic or fact; reasonable or cogent.
Accurate- (of information, measurements, statistics, etc.) correct in all details; exact
Relevant-closely connected or appropriate to the matter at hand.
Turn on page 181.
Answer the discussion points.
1. The three ways in defining a term are Parenthetical, operational and technical.
(technical)Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection
(Operational) Love is meeting the needs or satisfaction of oneself, any person, object or animal by responding with much interest where one smiles in happiness and is personally attached.