Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Henry Ford
Welcome to my presentation about
Henry Ford was born on his family farm in Detroit.
The T Ford was affordable.
The worker got 5 dollars a day, nearly the double what other manufactures would pay.
The Ford symbol in 1903.
Ford's Model T
Production of the Model T
at the assembly line.
Henry Ford went to court because other car manufactures did not want him to sell cars and Henry Ford won.
Because of the T Ford the highway system was started to get built and suburbs developed.
The motor age started because of Henry Ford.