Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Conflict Management
Difficult People: a Chart
Conflict Management Behaviors
Ask, don't tell
Be clear, explain what you want or need
Do not get defensive
Thank the person for their time
What we see on the surface
is either the result of GOOD strategies, or BAD behaviors.
Fight vs. Discussion
Getting angry and upset easily
Making personal insults
Shunning a person or avoiding an issue
Bringing in other people to fight your fight