Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Rainbow's End is a 9.3 ha theme park in Auckland, New Zealand that opened in December 1982. The park, wholly owned subsidiary of New Zealand Experience Ltd, is currently New Zealand's largest theme park.
Cedar Point is a 364-acre amusement park located on a Lake Erie peninsula in Sandusky, Ohio, United States. Opened in 1870, it is the second-oldest operating amusement park in the United States behind Lake Compounce.
Six Flags Entertainment Corp. is the world's largest amusement park corporation based on quantity of properties, and the fifth-most popular in terms of attendance
The Walt Disney World Resort, informally known as Walt Disney World or simply Disney World (not to be confused with Disneyland in California), is an entertainment complex that opened October 1, 1971, in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, and is the most visited such complex in the world. It is owned by The Walt Disney Company through its division Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.