Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Leonardo Da Vinci
Transcript of Leonardo Da Vinci
2. Leonardo's real name is Leonardo Da Di Ser Vinci
3. Leonardo always would paint his feelings no matter if he was sad,mad,happy ect. interesting facts. 1. Leonardo was left-handed.
2. He used to wear pink to make his complexion look fresh.
3. He always wrote in mirror hand writing. interesting facts Kelsey Gronowski born: April 15, 1452
date of death: May 2, 1519
Leonardo did not attend public schools
he was home schooled.
Leonardo lived in various Italian villages Leonardo is influenced by the Bible. A couple of his pictures are about the Bible like his famous "The Last Supper"Painting.
He stated that the Bible inspires him with his drawings n paintings. interesting facts. 1. He was a vegetarian
2. Most of his paintings are shown in Europe only one in the US.
3. Leonardo's favorite subject is math. Quote by Leonardo. Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence. sources http://www.biography.com/people Why is Leonardo so important? Other than a talented artist, inventor, scientist, visionary way beyond his times. He painted the Mona Lisa, the Last Supper. He studied architecture, mechanics and human anatomy, before these ever existed to any great extent. His placement in history is so unique and his superb talent and thirst for knowledge have given us the basic elements to so many things we use today. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_Leonardo_da_Vinci_important