Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A document stating what type behavior and activities are all
Transcript of A document stating what type behavior and activities are all
What is an Acceptable Use Policy?
A document stating types of behavior and activities are allowed when using technology at an educational institute. Watch this video on AUPs
This is Thornhill's Acceptable Use Policy
What still works, can be changed or omitted in our AUP?
AUPs cover these topics
How to be safe when using computers or handheld devices.
Proper online behavior.
Plagiarism and fair use.
Ways to promote responsible digital citizenship.
Consequences given if aspects of AUP are not practiced.
Why is it created?
AUPs help students avoid computer use related mistakes. By reading an AUP, one has less of a chance making these mistakes.
Here is a traditional AUP
This is an infographic of a
simplified AUP geared toward students.
AUPs come in different forms