Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SEO
SEO Starts And Stops with Site Architecture
Ensure server is responsive (automated
software pings home page every 30 min.)
Header response is 200.
Ensure robots.txt and meta robots
tag is used correctly
At least one internal link to every page.
No orphan pages!!
XML Sitemap referenced in robots.txt
rich media loads properly
Return a custom 404 page for page not found
or meta refresh redirects (if possible)
Crawl Efficiency Checklist
Use keywords in title tag
Ensure each page has a unique meta description tag
Use keywords in (single) H1 tag
Appropriate use of H2 –H6 tag
Relevant anchor text in a href tags
Put Java script in .js file (except onclick event functions) and style details in external .css
Validate HTML to ensure it renders in multiple browsers.
Provide focus for each page
Ensure pages provide unique and valuable content beyond boilerplate template and reused content