Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Middle Colonies
Transcript of The Middle Colonies
~ Explored by the Dutch
~First know as the New Amsterdam
~Established for religious freedom
~The New Jersey Colony was founded in 1664 by the English Colonist
~Named for Isle of Jersey in England
~Founded in 1682 by William Penn
~Named for William Penns Father & Sylvania for "Forest"
~Penn saw Pennsylvania as a chance to put his Quaker ideals to practice
~White, David. "Delaware." Social Studies for Kids. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 Sep 2013. <http://www.socialstudiesforkids.com/articles/ushistory/13delaware.htm>.
~Delaware was founded in 1638 by a man named Peter Minuit.
~It was given the name Delaware for a tribe & an early govenor of Virginia, Lord De La War.
~The reason founded, was for profit & trades.
By Salma Bautista & Virginia Ochoa
~ Graphs ~