Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of IRT
write a narrative.
read a book related to your topic/then write a book review. Fine Arts RESEARCH Research was hard because i was not sure if the information that i was getting from the wed was right or wrong. But other wise it was pretty easy. Unfortunately i was unable to get a expert on my area. NOTE TAKING Note taking was not very hard. But at the start of the term i did not know how to do note taking and i was getting massive chunks of information and writing it into my book. Any questions? Fine Arts was probably the thing i did not enjoy that much because i am not good at art but i think i did a good job. That's right Torres