Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fish In A Tree Discussion
Transcript of Fish In A Tree Discussion
What did the title mean to you before reading?
Your brain just figures things out differently.
Learning Differences/Disabilities (Dyslexia)
Self esteem- Self advocacy
There are different ways for information to reach the brain.
Knowing is half the battle...
What strategies would you employ to assist Ally and other students with unique learning differences?
Let's try a Beers strategy!
Take a piece of paper and the writing utensil of your choice:
SKETCH TO STRETCH
~After reviewing the image and quote by Albert Einstein, create a symbolic sketch of your interpretation of the text and when you are done you will share with the class.
Cross Curriculum Activities
Finals Thoughts/Questions- Remember to "See the child before the student."
Take an index card...Read the question
1.) QUICKWRITE your answer (1 min.)
2.) Exchange cards with a peer
3.) Read question and answer aloud, then state if you agree or disagree with their answer and why.