Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Writing Process
Transcript of The Writing Process
Conclusion What is meant by revising? Revising is reviewing your first draft, proofreading it, and then making your final copy. Define the term drafting. Drafting is a first or preliminary form of writing, subject to change/ revision. What are the four proofreading strategies? run spell & grammar checks read the paper aloud & backwards speak with your teacher visit your writing lab The four proofreading strategies are: 3 things that you should do just before you pass in the final copy for evaluation Get a friend to read it over (a fresh pair of eyes is always good). Double check for any last minute mistakes. Re-read it one last time. THE END!