Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
08.01 a nation divided
Transcript of 08.01 a nation divided
“A house divided against itself cannot stand.”
Lincoln meant that if a "house" isn't united as one it is bound to fail. For example If you are in history class your teacher is teaching history but you will never learn if year are following along in a science text book. You both have to be on the same page.
What Lincoln was saying was that in the end it all comes down to 1 thing. In a race only 1 person can win. On a game only one person can have the highest score. In an election only one candidate is chosen.