Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Series and Parallel Circuits
Transcript of Series and Parallel Circuits
Starter (5 min)
A series circuit is a circuit that has only one path for current flow.
All the components in the circuit are connected in a single line end-to-end
In parallel circuits different components are connected on different branches of the wire.
If you follow the circuit diagram from one side of the cell to the other, you can only pass through all the different components if you follow all the branches.
1) Identify the following circuits
2) Name the different components in the circuits