Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water
Ice is everywere
Icebergs and Glaciers
water is very important.
75% of Earth is water
Facts about water
Only 1% of water on Earth is Drinkable.
97% of water on Earth is in the ocean.
10% of the earth is covered with Glaciers
What is the difference
between an iceberg and a glacier?
There is more ice on the bottom of an iceberg then on the top.
Ice bergs and glaicers are less dense then the water around it so that makes them float.