Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Learn how to Prezint with Prezi
Transcript of Learn how to Prezint with Prezi
What is Prezi?
Get an educator account
(if you qualify)
Complete the Prezi tutorial
If you closed the Prezi tutorial, click "Help" at the top of your Prezi, then click "Interactive Tutorial" to get it back again
Learn Prezi Video One
1. Add a title and some other text. Move the bits around.
3. Insert a few pictures high quality pictures (maybe your school mascot?), rotate them and move them around.
4. Insert a YouTube Video
5. Create a path, then test it out
Consider working on a specific topic you could use later. Examples: Campus Improvement Plan, School Safety information, Dress Code changes, etc.
Frames, Grouping, Forward/Back
1. Create a frame for a group of ideas & use a hidden frame
2. Resize the frame and all the items in it at once
3. Hide some details
4. Practice overlapping some pictures and moving them to the foreground and background
5. A little something extra: Select a bunch of stuff at once and resize it all
The Grand Canyon is 277 miles long, up to 18 miles wide and attains a depth of over a mile (6,000 feet). -Wikipedia
Share your Prezi
1. Share your Prezi with someone via email
2. Edit this Prezi together
3. Return to Prezi and create a path
4. Add a new element (picture or text) and add it into your path
This Prezi: http://goo.gl/xfz8I
1. Import a Power Point
2. Group your slides
3. Rearrange and resize slides
4. Create a path
Import/Reuse a Prezi
5. Check out the reusable Prezis here:
Explore some stunning Prezis
2. Change the color of some of your text to a color
that is NOT a part of your Prezi theme.
Add some text
Hold down shift, then draw a box over all the elements you want to select, then change the size or move them.