Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Life in the White House Stephanie Bernal
Transcript of Life in the White House Stephanie Bernal
Official Occasions The White House would also serve as a place where international public figures visited.
The president received a wide variety of people, from around the world. These events were viewed as special ocassions in the White House. The White House was also a place where weddings took place. James Monroe's daughter, Maria, was the first child to get married in the White House. After this event, weddings would continue to take place in the White House. White House Weddings Creating a Private Life When George Washington became president, he decided that the president should work and line in the same place. Doing this is almost impossible. Quiet time and privacy is rare. Living in the White House ultimately leads to not having a "normal" life.