Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All About Color
Transcript of All About Color
a visual organizer that shows color relationships.
what are Primary Colors?
All other colors are created from mixing these colors; blue, yellow, and red
What are Secondary Colors?
two primary colors mixed together;
green, orange, and violet (purple)
reds, yellows, and oranges
blues, greens, and violets
tints and shades
of one color
What are tertiary colors?
colors made by mixing a primary and a secondary color
3 colors that are side by side on the color wheel
colors that are opposite
from each other on
the color wheel
red/green, blue/orange, yellow/violet
What is a tint?
a color plus white
what is a shade?
a color plus black
brown, grey, white, and black
What is color?
element of art; wavelengths of light
Colors grouped together based on certain characteristics
shows relationship of primary & secondary colors
Warm colors - 3 colors
cool colors - 3 colors
analogous colors - 3 colors
complementary colors - 3 sets (pairs)
monochromatic scale - 9 steps
every space is labeled
a color made by mixing a pair of complementary colors
all about color