Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Persepolis
BECAUSE THEY HAVE DREAMS,
BECAUSE THEY HAVE LOVE,
BECAUSE THEY HAVE PARENTS AND KIDS." VEILS "BUT IS IT HER FAULT THAT SHE WAS BORN WHERE SHE WAS BORN"? "DAD, ARE YOU FOR OR AGAINST SOCIAL CLASSES"? -Marjane Satrapi SURVIVE FEMINISM "THEY INSULTED ME. THEY SAID THAT WOMEN LIKE ME SHOULD BE PUSHED UP AGAINST A WALL AND THROWN IN THE GARBAGE." "THEY GAVE THIS TO MY SON AT SCHOOL. THEY TOLD THE BOYS THAT IF THEY WENT TO WAR AND WERE LUCKY ENOUGH TO DIE, THIS KEY WOULD GET THEM INTO HEAVEN." PROTEST RISING ACTION DEMONSTRATIONS
PROTESTS CLIMAX IRAN-IRAQ WAR FALLING ACTIOIN MARJANE GOES TO FRANCE
TO BE A FREE WOMAN POINT OF VIEW UNREACHABLE WAY OF LIFE THINGS THAT WE CAN'T SEE ON THE TV REALITY OF THE WAR Politicians
Ideologies Prompt: Who we are is defined by how we struggle 1. Find a way to overcome hardships
2. People change their attitude and behavior depends on their environment and experience.
3. Experiencing difficulties helps us to make better choice in the future. What I learned from the book and essay War can break everything. Struggles she faced made her strong and she succeeded to make her story widely known as a comic book.