Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Scratch: A Programming Language for ALL
Transcript of Scratch: A Programming Language for ALL
1) Make the language and development environment intuitive
2) Make it easily learned by children who had no previous programming experience. User Interface is divided into three panes:
1) Left is the blocks palette
2) Middle is the current sprite info and scripts area
3) Right is the stage and sprite list 8 groups of blocks:
-Movement, Control, Looks, Sensing
-Sound, Operators, Pen, Variables The Scratch Online Community: http://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/Scratch_Wiki http://byob.berkeley.edu/ http://www.designblocks.net/ http://info.scratch.mit.edu/node/120/2 http://scratch.mit.edu/ http://info.scratch.mit.edu/Scratch_1.4_Download http://www.picocricket.com/picoboard.html Official Site Community Wiki/Forum Download Picoboard B.Y.O.B. Design Blocks (Beta) Links Slogan "Imagine, Program, Share"
Emphasis on sharing and being social with projects
Projects can be uploaded to the Scratch website
Download full source code to projects
Comment, tag, favorite and "love" others' projects and share ideas
Shared under Creative Commons Creations Animations Games Classics Commenting Extensions PicoBoard Platforms:
Linux External Devices Thanks for viewing