Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Alcohol's Path Through the Body
Transcript of Alcohol's Path Through the Body
What path through the body does it take after it is swallowed?
7.lung and kidneys
passes quickly through,
but food can slow it down a little
immediately goes through the
wall into the bloodstream
travels in the blood to all parts of the body. Circulates through the body until it is oxidized by the liver.
reaches into and depresses certain areas. Added drinks reach deeper into the brain, knocking out control centers one by one
oxidizes in the liver at a rate of 1/2 ounce every hour
about 10% is eliminated here in breath and urine
lungs and kidneys