Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Canadian Inventions: The Heart Pacemaker
Transcript of Canadian Inventions: The Heart Pacemaker
weigh as little as 1 ounce Benefits & Risks More Energy Less shortness in Breath Infection at the Surgical Site limitations with respect to magnetic and electromagnetic fields Lifestyle With a Pacemaker should avoid rough physical contact After full recovery from the surgery many people are able to go back to their normal everyday activities. While you travel make sure that while going through security that the security personnel knows that you have a heart device. MRI's cant be done because it could dislodge the pacemaker.