Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
curse of king tut
Transcript of curse of king tut
Ever since King Tuts tomb was discovered stories said if you touch the tomb a you will face a terrible curse. Many people who have opened the tomb have died under mysterious circumstances.
what could be happening
The tomb is cursed. The first person to die from opening the tomb died from a mosquito bite. many other people died as well.
Another viewpoint is that the whole story was made up to protect the tomb from people coming to rob it.
what do i think
i think it was a real curse because when they did something wrong to the tomb they got hurt or died.
where/when does it take place?
Egypts Valley of the Kings
Curse of King Tut
eliel and dave
Tomb was first opened February 16, 1923