Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Decomposers Alyssa
By Alyssa Picciano
A food web is a diagram that combines many food chains into one picture.
What is a food web?
What do the arrows mean in a food web?
Here is a example of what some of the food webs look like. This is the soil food web.
The arrows show the energy relationships among organisms.
Why do we need to learn about a food web?
You need to learn about a food web because when you get into fifth grade this will probably be on the OAAs. They will ask you what it is and you may have to draw one. That is just important in science.
There are many many food chains but a food chain can only describe one way energy flows in an ecosystem.
This is a animal food web
Hope you learned a lot!!