Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Test
Structured looping constructs
State = Variables whose values change
All read-only fields
==> Immutable objects
What is the goal?
No unencapsulated state
1. Same arguments in = same value out
2. No side-effects
= Reduced complexity
= Easier testing
= Easier concurrency
= Referential transparency
Purity forces us to consider functional design patterns
Non-destructive assignment only
Drug Enforcement Agency
Owns an assault rifle
Parallelization & memoization will always work!
Arguments can be lazily evaluated