Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
1930's flash photography
Transcript of 1930's flash photography
one of the reasons that flash photography is important is because you can take pictures in the dark. instead of only during the day. we use it for war to see and in our news paper. high speed photography is used for fast moving objests like a bullet through an apple. also for news and sports, war, and all fast paced photography. photographic flash was a great invention and is still important today as it was back when it was invented. the invention of photographic flash in the 1930s has changed the way people veiw and take pictures. this invention has leed to many new and improved inventions and the way we see images. new and improved inventions