Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
M&S Five forces model
Transcript of M&S Five forces model
- Low power of suppliers in terms of food and clothes
- Higher power regarding to specialized or technical products. SUPPLIERS Rivalry - No major competitors that gives exactly the same service as they do.
- However, its segments are individually much more susceptible to competition. SUBSTITUTES - Other premium products from other department stores
- Nonetheless, anyone else offers the same level of quality for such a reasonable price. BUYERS - Large loyal customer base by the people who uses its credit card and loyalty card.
- Easy for customers to buy in other retailers
→ Even considered better quality than others (Tesco), these are coming with premium lines, and might be even more competitive in prices. BARRIERS TO ENTRY - Difficult market to enter as has long heritage and well established house hold name in UK
→ The name is well regarded and in general it means assured quality
- Advantage of economic of scales CONCLUSION