Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Westing Game
Transcript of The Westing Game
tiggers the conflict?
Sam Westing made the game
and invited sixteen heirs to play.
He fooled them into thinking
that one of the heirs was the
murdered. He persuaded them
by inheirtance of millions of dollars
to make them work even harder to win. Man vs. Man~ When two characters are againist eachother
Man vs. Nature~ when a character is againist there environment
Man vs. Society~ when a character is againist a group
Man vs. Self~ the character is againist there own emotions/self Which of the four types occur in the story? We think its Man vs. Society because
its Sam Westing virsus his sixteen heirs.
Sam Westing is againist sixteen heirs and he
manipulates them so that they don't find
his three other identies and that there was no murderer. Could the main conflict of the story occur in our world? Yes, its possible but its pretty unlikely that a multi millionair would fake his death and put his 16 heirs in an unreal game saying that if they win they would inherit his fortune.