Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Tsunami Project
Transcript of My Tsunami Project
3. childrens world atlas
4.planet earth (ian james)
5.see inside earth (jan strandling)
8. http://www.bom.gov.au/tsunami/info/ In this picture it shows the aftermath of a tsunami Fun Fact! Glossary
amplitude- large or full measure
debris-an accumulation of loose fragment or rock
ash-a powerful residue of matter that remains after burning What is a tsunami? Quiz Q1 Where do tsunamis most hit?
a)ring of fire
c)ring of water Q2 What is the rarest cause of a tsunami? a) volcano