Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TRAVELLING
DOES IT BROADEN YOUR MIND AND OPEN YOUR EYES?
Is it true, or is it just a cliché?
THINKS WE MISS WHEN WE LIVE ABROAD:
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:
• Traditions and Customs
• Time tables
• Tv and Radio programs
• THE MOST COMMUN PROBLEMS:
2. NEGOTIATION- culture shock
the first few weeks
fascinated by the new culture
around 3-6 months
anxiety, loneliness, homesickness
usually 6 to 12 months
not mean total conversion
It is the
a person may feel when experiencing an
unfamiliar way of life
visit to a new country
move between social environments
, or simply
another type of life
1. Information overload.
2. Language barrier.
3. Generation gap.
4. Technology gap.
NEXT TRIP: JAPAN
Everybody should travel
Everybody should know other cultures
Everybody should have the possibility of
knowing other countries and meeting their people
traditions and customs
THINGS WE MISS WHEN WE LIVE ABROAD
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
THE END OF THE TRIP