Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Kellogg's Breakfast Mates
Transcript of Kellogg's Breakfast Mates
a spoon. The line consisted of Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes,
Fruit Loops, and Mini Wheats. The market was mainly the parents of children
who preferred Kellogg's cereal. The Breakfast Mates were quickly pulled from the market in 1999. However, some did not like the
Kellogg's milk. Another reason it was taken off was because
the milk, which is best cold, was packaged with
a room temperature product. It was easier to just
buy everything separately. I also think most people didn't like it because
it only came in 4oz. containers. You could pay
the same for a larger quantity. It was also thought that because it was meant for small kids to make on their own, the milk could make a mess. The last big problem with it was that people
didn't want to put a large box in their refrigerators.