Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Quality Assurance Committee - AEGEE-Europe
Transcript of Quality Assurance Committee - AEGEE-Europe
Why do you need us?
Currently: lots of events
but no assessment on quality
Quality: logistics & content
focusing on Non-Formal Education
Supporting the locals
with guidelines and feedback
Role of the Quality Assurance Committee
Supporting the locals:
* Guidelines and feedback forms
* Help cooperation with a European Level body
Assess and give feedback on events:
* Set Quality Indicators for organisers
* Help ensuring good quality of the event
Have a better overview of AEGEE events
* Know the exact number of events/participants
* Clear picture: help with the promotion of the events
Increase the quality of Non-Formal Education in AEGEE
Former: Events Committee
Limited involvement & impact
No real overview of AEGEE events
Not really understood by the Network
...transformation: Bigger focus on QUALITY
Types of events
* Training Course (e.g. LTC)
* European event funded by YiA
* European event (e.g. conferences)
* Celebratory event (e.g. NYE)
The new Process:
1. Send your event
application 3 months
in advance to
2. Fill in the
Quality Assessment Survey
(find it on: Members Portal)
will contact you in 3 days
for feedback -
until the event is approved
Once the event is approved:
1. Upload your event on the
2. Send your
Open Call to EVENT-L
the event is over
Your Q.A.C. responsible will contact you again:
Evaluation Survey - 1 week for submission!
Why is this all important?
We want better quality for our events:
* Happier & more engaged & active participants
Support locals and organisers:
* Giving tips and providing help when needed
Have an overview of events for a better
AEGEE's impact on its members
And let's start
10 easy steps
to ensure your
event will make it to the
Key to Europe this year! ;)
Choose the right
Make sure your objectives are
reflected in the
Make sure the necessary
kind of activities do you want?
Are your activities helping you to
Are the activities well connected
with what you want
your participants to
are you organising the event?
Why people should attend it?
...and what participants should
learn out of it?
are you planning to
engage the audience?
...Workshops, groups works, games, brainstorming sessions?
Have checklists of:
* Technical resources
* Human resources
Stay with us
Have trainers and organisers
who have the
Have trainers and organisers
give feedback on their needs!
Make sure you select the ones
who have proven their
Theory is the easy part.
who cares for the facilitation
of workshops and sessions!
and keep everyone updated!
Organisers, helpers trainers, participants...
the loss of information or miscommunication
will lead to Chaos!
Ensure that the
meets their expectations and be flexible if their feedback requests slight changes!
It is time to
thank people who
worked for the event!
from the mistakes and
the impact and see if you have
Send us a
the event! :)
Thank you for the attention!
Your Q.A.C. Team