Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Team Bullet Bill :)
Transcript of Team Bullet Bill :)
How can schools reduce its waste and improve and their environmental sustainability
Proposal:School Sustainability - Increased awareness of gardening
- Using recyclable packaging
- Promoting biodegradable materials
- Increased number of bubblers
- Enforce more bins around the school
- Install water tanks
- 76% students don't recycle
- 1 in 3 people neglect turning off classroom lights
- 1 hectare of trees are cut down every hour
- Rapid increase of CO2 been measured at Mauna Loa Observatory in Hawaii.
- CSIRO reports massive amounts of rubbish dumped on school grounds By Team 8 (Bullet Bill)
Implementation of several in-school environmental initiatives that collectively can reduce the
ecological footprint that the DET makes.
- Dimming Lights
- Reflective Paint
- Solar Panels
- Paper regulations
- Sensor taps
- Community Support
- NGO Donations
- Intra-school Fundraising
- Charitable Donations
- Government Donations
Food: Question: Solution: - Awareness of environmental impacts
- Green Day school events
- Increase of environmental associations
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING :)