Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Special characters in Prezi
Transcript of Special characters in Prezi
A chemical equation: CH₄ + 2 O₂ → CO₂ + 2 H₂O.
Unicode includes a wealth of characters: not just the obvious ones like Greek, but also a complete set of numeric subscripts and superscripts. With the right font, these can be used in Prezi as well. I haven't tested many, but Crimson Text seems to work well. Type your text in a word processor, inserting special characters, then paste into Prezi!
Superscript support isn't complete: NO₃ should include a superscript minus (Unicode 207B), but doesn't (yet).