Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Section 2 Chapter 14
Transcript of Section 2 Chapter 14
How is tempeatuer measured? Tempeature is how hot or cold something is.(example:wheather,temp. of water) Tempeature is measured is degres Celceus (world wide, C*) or Ferinhith (U.S only, F*) Describe how a thermometer work? Thermometer works because liquids usually expand when they are heated and contract when cooled. Name three ways that heat can be transferred.
explain how the three heat the trososphere. A:These are the three ways that heat can be transferred into the Troposphere.
B:When the earth's suace absorbs solar energy during the day, the surface of the land becomes warmer then the air. Air near Earth's surface is warmed by radiation and conduction of heat from the surface to the air.