Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Continuous Random Variables
Transcript of Continuous Random Variables
Finding the Expectation and variance
The formula below is used...
You do the integral of x multiplied by f(x).
Finding the Variance
Expectation of G(X)
Calculate the value of the mean of T.
Use the formula...
Find the variance and standard deviation of X, given that:
integrate f(x) multiplied by g(x)