Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Australia
Sidney and Camberra.
How much do you know about Australia?
21 507 717 people.
Canberra is the capital of Australia, it is home to the Australian Capital Territory, located in the northern part of it, 300 kilometers southwest of Sydney and 650 kilometers northeast of Melbourne.
The Molonglo River flows through Canberra and has been dammed to form the artificial Lake Burley Griffin, located in the city center.
Sydney is the largest and most populous city in Australia, with a population at close to 4,034,000 inhabitants (estimated in 2008) metropolitan area.
In the city stands the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and its beaches. The metropolitan area is surrounded by national parks containing bays and rivers.
Sydney is one of the most multicultural cities in the world, and is reflected in his role as the main destination for immigrants to Australia.