Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Plot of the Dead Poet Society
Transcript of Plot of the Dead Poet Society
- It's a boys boarding school.
- They show the similarities of all the teachers, and then they show how different Mr. Keatings is compared to them.
- Todd is quiet and doesn't want to get involved.
- The boys start the Dead Poet Society again, after it hadn't been a group for a while.
- Neil trys out for a play, gets the part, and performs it.
- Knox starts to have a relationship with Chris.
Neil's father takes him right after the play, then they have a yelling match when they're at home. That leads to Neil going crazy and then killing himself.
His father finds him dead, and then it shows how Neil's friends react to his death.
- Charlie (Newanda) punched Cameron for telling Mr. Nolan about the DPS.
- Mr. Nolan talks to all the boys in the DPS and makes them sign a waver saying that Neil's death was Mr. Keatings fault.
- When Mr. Keating came to grab his personals, Todd stood up for him by standing on his desk and saying, "Oh Captain, My Captain."
- Other guys, especially the other boys from the DPS, stand up as well and makes Mr. Keating proud.