Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Renewable Energy
Guess and check True or False
1. "solar" is the Latin word for "moon" ( T / F )
2. We can use solar power in two different ways:
as a heat source and as an energy source ( T / F )
3. Renewable energy is also known as green or
clean energy. ( T / F )
What is Renewable Energy?
Target student: Intermediate / 10-12 years old
Elly / Eileen
Let's make an Air Powered Balloon Car. (pair work)
Before you listen
Landmark elementary school(LES) students collect and create something.
Listen and find out the answers. You work with your partner.
1. pop cans
2. two pop can solar heaters
Question 1. What did the Landmark Elementary school
students begin collecting?
Question 2. What are LES students going to build
for their school's green house? and how many?
Air Powered Balloon Car Race (group work)